Thursday 30 December 2010

Random Things...

I've been thinking about whether to start a photographic project for 2011... but what to do?  I've seen the 365 photos one, the 52 weeks in black and white one, the self-portrait a week one... is anyone else planning on committing to a project?  Any ideas?  

I meant to go out and take some Christmas lights shots last night, but the fog was very thick and it was very, very damp.  Hopefully I'll manage it before the weekend.  Instead I took just a few random images...  Cath and I are off for a yomp around a country park this morning, can't take the 7D with me though, it's too heavy!  Yes I'm pretty pathetic...

Charlie (of course), who thinks I should do a 365 days of Charlie project...
He doesn't look too happy here, probably something to do with Mrs Pod
invading his personal space (he likes to have a total exclusion zone of about 20 feet
around him)

How wonderful is this salt and pepper set? The sheep even have a little green
mat to stand on for grass.  I bought them in Lakeland intending them
for my sister (well half-sister to be precise, not sure what the other half is...:O))),
but it will be hard to say goodbye to them...

...and finally, the colour version of yesterday's b&w.
I am seriously liking the gold tones.  I really
have to put that Christmas tree away...

4 comments:

BooksPlease said...

Lovely photos and I love those sheep!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Those sheep are so cute. I'm just finishing the 365 project and if I'm honest somedays when I didn't go anywhere I found it a challenge to find anything interesting to take a picture of. Hence some naff shots. 52 weeks in B&W sound intesting though. Any more details?

BTW our tree is down on the 1st like it ot lump it!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Hi Liz, the 52 weeks in Black and White is via Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/52weekbw2009/
That link should take you to the group.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

as always I am crazy about your photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...