Sunday 12 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree... (said through gritted teeth)

After seeing these great shots at The Bonnie 5 and Ashley's Scavenger Hunt I knew I had to have a go at one.  It wasn't as easy as I thought and I almost (ahem!) lost my temper with it, as David will testify... :O)  Anyway, with some trial and error (for some reason it would only work if the lens were turned away from me) I managed it after a fashion.  One change I made was to flip the image of the tree in the lens so it was the right way up.  Thinking of giving up photography for something less fraught...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive! But I won't be trying it! Partly because my camera's battery is flat and the charger has disappeared! You didn't hear me screaming from your place? Ah, of course not, you were screaming too loudly yourself! At least your efforts resulted in success! I really like the photo! :)

Penny

Barbara said...

Thanks Penny :O) I do hope the charger reappears, I hate it when things like that happen. The other day it was a bottle of stain remover for the carpet - it had mysteriously moved itself to the cupboard where the catfood lives. Hmmmm!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

How intriguing! Beautiful!

BooksPlease said...

Don't ever give up! That's plain marvellous!

Anonymous said...

Okay I know it's not funny but your story is hilarious, that is SO me, only I would have been sorely tempted to throw the whole thing AT the tree. UGH!

Anonymous said...

But I forgot to say!!! Great shot!!!!

Barbara said...

I had to eat chocolate whilst I was doing it to keep me calm ;O)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh this is FANTASTIC! You almost lost your temper - LOL! :-) Well, I think it turned our great - thanks so much for sharing! :-)

Unknown said...

I do feel like that sometimes. But I loooove this shot.. See all that work paid off..

~Linda

Barbara said...

Wonderful excuse for eating chocolate. :-D

Barbara said...

I don't need much of an excuse :O)

Ruth said...

Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...