Monday 13 December 2010

Cats on Tuesday & Shutter Love Tuesday - Posky and the Tinsel...



ShutterLoveTuesdays



This is Posky dreaming of a White Christmas, or what is more probable, a large tin of tuna with prawns on the side.  To be honest, I would have preferred him to have chosen a different colour tinsel to curl up with, purple or blue would have looked great against his fur... I know, I know... I'll shut up now.

Processing - What I did... Added copies of the background layer with screen blending mode (played around with the opacity) and a bit of gaussian blur

11 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Hmm, tuna! At least, that's what Target would say. Cute pic.

jabblog said...

Gorgeous photo! A cat asleep is so beautiful to behold.

Barbara said...

Posky looks so sweet amidst the tinsel.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Tuesday?????? Is it Tuesday where you are already? It is Monday here! :) (I know we have a lot of different time zones but I didn't think it is Tues already there!)

Regardless...LOVE the photo! xoxo

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

OK, I'm not even a cat person, but I'm kind of loving this sweet shot!! Awwww! Precious! And I love how you filled the frame - beautiful!

Barbara said...

I actually posted it on Monday as I won't have much time today - work and then off to see Roger Rees tonight at the RSC. I try to work 24 hours ahead of myself so I don't forget to do what I'm meant to at the right time!! (Eh??!?)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I hear ya!!

Especially those of us that are older (I am NOT young! lol) that is what we must do! :)

Luna und Luzie said...

Mmmmm we want tuna too!
This is the cutest photo today!

Joni said...

this is too cute.

Sweepy said...

Can't Posky take a nap without any human tinkering with his fur? My hoomans does it all the time! What's with them anyway!

Unknown said...

Aww, too cute! Great capture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...