Yes I know, I know... I've been sadly lacking in the posting department but it really has been pretty non-stop here. I finally got a breathing space by having a week off work (hurrah!), although I usually avoid taking time off during school holidays like the plague. Anyway, what's been happening?
- Well I read Dissolution, which is wonderful (very Name of the Rose), and am now onto Dark Fire.
- The new lady is settling in really well at work and we all get on with her which is great.
- We went down to Grafton Underwood in Northants again and I got quite a few pictures of sheep for some reason.
- We went up to Crich in Derbyshire at the weekend where they had a 1940s day, and I got a few photos, it really is a lovely place.
- Pepper went to the vets for her boosters yesterday and got frightened by an over-friendly dog who stuck his nose in at her cat carrier (apart from that she's perfectly healthy thank goodness).
- Posky has been referred for acupuncture for the arthritis in his paws and we're waiting to hear when he has to go, I will try and get some photos of the event!
'What are those blue remembered hills?...'
Not a Shropshire Lad, but a re-enactor
at Crich helpfully posing in scenic setting.
Synchronised lambs posing in Northants...
Stained glass window in the Church at Grafton Underwood...
'If you prick us do we not bleed?'
Posky ponders the benefits of acupuncture...
David in b&w (and looking quite mean and moody even though he wasn't!)