Thursday 7 April 2011

Thursday Challenge - Soft...

Soft Focus Rose...

Mrs Pod looking soft and cuddly...
Mrs P is asleep on a blanket on a dining room chair under the table here...
I was actually crawling around on my hands on knees
 with my camera to get this - what larks!
(10 points to those who spot the literary allusion there :O))

David bought me some flowers (I think he realised that saying that the cats and I were boring was something of a faux pas... you especially don't want to be getting on the wrong side of the cats... if Charlie is annoyed it's likely he'll either rip your throat out whilst you're asleep, or vomit in your shoe - it's a technique for showing displeasure that I may have to try myself at some point).  They're so beautiful that I got slightly obsessed with taking photos of them - these are a little more in focus :O)





8 comments:

magiceye said...

lovely takes on the theme!

Unknown said...

Wow Baraba, beautiful pictures!!!

Sérgio Pontes said...

Wow, the kitty is so cute =)

Barbara said...

Great pictures. I love getting flowers and these are lovely. I think it would behoove David to hide his shoes for a while.

jabblog said...

You've exceeded our great expectations of your photos - quite lovely, though of course, the loveliest is Mrs Pod (just in case she's reading this!!)

Jama said...

Cute cat! and I like the soft focus too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers and photos of them, but none as gorgeous as Mrs P. What is it about tabbies? SO beautiful and she's a perfect specimen.

Penny

Anonymous said...

Oh! I forgot to claim my 10 points! Joe Gargery, of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...