Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Ninja Meme

Found a great blog called Sunday Stealing, that steals the best memes from all over the place.  This one is the Ninja Meme and consists of 50 (yes, 50!) questions.


1. What do you add to your coffee?
Nothing, I like it black.  Preferably Lavazza or ILLE decaff filter coffee.  They used to have awful cheap coffee at work until I showed them the error of their ways :O)

2. What are you reading now?

Jo Nesbo's The Leopard

3. Do you own a gun?
No, that would be illegal! I wouldn't want one anyway.


4. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?

So, so nervous.  And before opticians appointments.  I can feel my blood pressure going up!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think I wouldn't eat one as I don't eat meat :O)


7. Favorite Christmas Song?
Fairytale of New York (I'm a closet cynic), and The Shepherds' Farewell by Berlioz because it's beautiful.


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
First thing I drink a mug or two of Lapsang Souchong tea.


9. Can you do push ups?

Why would I want to?

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

David.  Not the one I married.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?

Haven't got one - I don't wear a lot of jewellery but I do have a weakness for earrings.

12. Favorite hobby?
Photography.


13. Do you work with people who idolize you?

Yes.  And then I wake up.

14. Do you have ADD?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention then...

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?

Self-criticism.

16. What’s your Middle name?

Jennie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

That I ought to get ready for work.
That I still have to have a shower.
What will The Daily Shoot's assignment be today.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

A flowery dress from a vintage shop (when did 'second hand' become 'vintage'?)
A top from a vintage shop.
Some Celtic chocolate.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.

Lapsang Souchong tea
Peppermint Tea
Lavazza coffee

20. Current worry right now?

There was something I needed to buy today and I can't remember what it was.

21. What side do you dress to?
You are joking!!


22. Favorite place to be?

With David in Stratford upon Avon.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?

I went to bed, I don't do New Year celebrations.

24. Where would you like to go?
Lake Como would be nice, as would Venice.


25. Name three people who will see today

Rob (the boss), Richard (the other boss), David (the husband)

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your answer to #9. :)

Michael Rowland said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving the interesting comments. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday- Zen Buddism- Don't even think about it,,,M

Barbara said...

Micheal - LOL! I want that sticker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...