Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Ninja Meme Part Two

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
I don't know anyone who does it yet!


27. What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a dusky pink fluffy dressing gown (too much info?)


28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, no, no!  The cats would slide off them anyway.


29. Can you whistle?
Yes.  I'm doing it now.



30. Favorite colors(s)?
Blue.



31. Could you be a pirate?
If Johnny Depp was involved, yes.


32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't.


33. Favorite girls name?
Haven't got one.


34. Favorite boy’s name?
Haven't got one. Alright, I'll say David for loyalty's sake.


35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing, remember I'm in my dressing gown!


36. Last thing that made you laugh?
When David told me about his friend at work who once started writing a poem about David's moustache starting life in the Crimean War and then being passed down through the generations.  I'm still laughing about it.


37. Best bed sheets as a child?
We didn't have bed sheets when I was a child.  We had to use paper bags from the gutter.  (All together now... 'You had a paper bag???!?  Bloody luxury!')


38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Someone dropped a metal refuse bin on my toe when I was a child.  That sounds a bit pathetic really but it did hurt at the time!


39. Do you love where you live?
I love my house.



40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
We have two TVs but only ever watch one, it's not HD.


41. Who is your loudest friend?
Loudest?? That would be Cath, she's a maniac!


42. How many dogs do you have?
I have cats.  I like cats, and I don't like people who don't. (That quote is from Roger Moore in North Sea Hijack)


43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
George Clooney


44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
I made a paper clip chain at work, from all different colours of paper clips.  That was a good day :O)


45. What are your favorite books?
Too numerous to list, I like Hardy, Jasper Fforde, Philip Pullman, all kinds.


47. Favorite Team?
That would suggest I like sport.  That suggestion would be wrong.


48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
This is cheerful!  Faure's Requiem? Bach's Cello Suite in G? If it's at Christmas Fairytale of New York would be nice, then people could join in.


49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Sleeping, possible with a book over my face.


50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

Why is there a book on my face?  And why is there a cat trying to stop me from breathing by sitting on my chest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I get to find out more about you and to enjoy your sense of humour, which is wonderful, because it's so like mine! :)
The only fault I can find is the lack of cat photos...
You mean you don't keep a hankie, the cordless phone, lip salve and cough sweets and a book in your dressing gown pocket? OK, not such soulmates after all... But Johnny Depp and pirates? Oh, yes!

Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...