Sunday 23 January 2011

Breaking News... and The Weekend in Black and White

Well the first piece of news is that after twenty-years, David has shaved off his moustache!  I've only ever known him with it so it's been a bit like having a new husband to look at.  Charlie looked a bit nonplussed when he saw him for the first time too... though it seems to have made him forget his fear of the table.  Oh yes, and we went to see The King's Speech last night - very good film.  I've never really warmed to Colin Firth before this but he was excellent, it was much funnier than I expected too.  Other news... Cath dropped her mobile phone down the toilet today.  I have no idea what she was doing at the time and probably don't want to.  The chap in The Carphone Warehouse said they had someone come in who had done the same thing, and who then tried to dry his phone off in the microwave... it didn't work :O)

Just a few of today's photos to finish with.

 Meditation...

Posky... 

The road less travelled...

6 comments:

David said...

I love all three! Great series.
David/ Houston

Dragonstar said...

These are all so different, and all lovely.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Blimey. David with no moustache. This I have to see. Good luck with the move :0)

jabblog said...

Marvellous photos, as ever. I hope I'll be able to follow you to Wordpress - sometimes I get lost . . .

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

i can relate to the moustache lol. My husband actually had one when we first met, shaved it for a few years, then grew it back. Have to say I prefer the moustache!!!

My brother-in-law also had dropped his cell phone down the toilet...lol!! Seems to be pretty common!

Hoping I don't lose you through the transition...I don't think I will.
Photos are as beautiful as ever!

Laura said...

exquisite images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...