Saturday 16 July 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...




The Paper Mama

Black and White...
This was just a lucky shot - Mrs Pod was 
in the hall with half her face in strong sunlight.
(Got to say however that she poses like a pro!)
(Also linking to The Paper Mama's B&W Photo Challenge)


Shoulder and Neck in B&W
Reflections in a glass...
Arty shot of my shoulder and neck in mirror!
I did try and get something reflected in a window or
similar but failed miserably.  However...

Does my bum look big in this?
I did find this one in the archives!
It's Charlie of course.

...(and speak of the devil), Seeing Double
'Charlie suddenly had the horrible feeling he was no longer alone...'
There couldn't be two of them... could there????
There is a small deliberate difference between them :O)

Lights - 10th Jan
Headlights...
This is from the archives - 
(It's still light by the time I go to bed
at the moment!!!).  
Headlight trails on the way home from Warwick. 
(Camera set to 'bulb', pointed through the windscreen
and hope for the best... great fun!)

Barefoot in the Grass...
Bare...
This could have been unpleasant...
Settled for bare feet on the grass :O)
(There is an out-take in existence with Pepper trying to
get involved!)



19 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I doubt the "lucky shot" :-) You have a very keen nose for both words and picture (and music?)

PS Joe Nesbø writes from the darker side of Oslo - not my place or style at all :-)

Ashley Sisk said...

These turned out so good - love your first two images...the contrast and use of light and space is really nice.

Laloofah said...

That photo of Mrs. P is dramatic and gorgeous! She poses like a pro and you photograph like one. What a team!

I see the diff, it's Charlie's collar! He's a handsome guy, with or without fashion accessories. :-)

I love that fun squiggly headlights shot. Looks like a party with neon confetti!

If we beg and grovel and whine sufficiently, may we please see the outtake of Pepper? Puleeeeeeze?

Barbara said...

Laloofah: Hmmm, let me think, ok you twisted my arm, I'll try to knock it into some kind of publishable state for Cats on Tuesday :O)

Cedar said...

Very creative shots! I think the headlights are particularly intriguing! Definitely sounds fun!

The Chair Speaks said...

Mrs pod is lovely!

Nukke said...

That seeing double is so funny, cute, lovely photo !!!!! Bare is what summer is all about !!! LOVE YOUR PHOTOS ! The 1. is a super shot !!!!!!!!!!

leanne can blog said...

Cool headlight shots & I love the top one.

Laloofah said...

Oh yay, now I have something to look forward to on Tuesday! :-)

Stephani Cochran said...

Great interpretations of the prompts this week! Like your kitty pictures especially!

Marianela said...

Love how your B&W shot turned out! It's a really neat picture! ;)

Aleta said...

I liked the headlights picture. I had to take a double look at it, because without knowing what it is exactly, there's a lot of creativity in the shot!

Barbara said...

The photo of Mrs. Pod is one of the best pictures I've ever seen of a cat. Kittens are easy to take good pics of, but an adult cat is much harder. She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Love your headlights picture!

Sara said...

That B&W of your cat is just fantastic, love it!

Ellen Whyte said...

I love that furry butt picture :-)

Anonymous said...

Freckles!!!! Love the shoulder shot, very mysterious.

Seizing My Day said...

I love the double shot of Charlie... so cute... he reminds me of our kitty we lost last year... *sniff* =)

Anonymous said...

I love that shot of Ms Pod!
Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...