Wednesday 7 August 2013

What I Ate Wednesday...



Well I've just discovered this meme and it looks a bit different and a bit of a challenge so I thought I'd give it a go!  Whether I have the discipline to do it again is a different kettle of fish.  Anyway here goes...

Pre-Breakfast...
I start the day with tea - Twinings Lapsang Souchong.  There are some things that are totally necessary if I'm expected to be on the way to being a civilised person by the time I have to talk to anyone.




Breakfast...
My favourite - tahini and banana on gluten-free toast.  Nommmmmmmmmmm...



Lunch...
This was a case of 'I have to use the stuff in the fridge before a vegetable swamp starts growing in the salad drawer!'.  It consisted of quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, rocket, tender-stem broccoli, spring onion, a splodge of houmous, some smoked soya cheese, and some avocado.  Very nice too.



Dinner...
One of our favourites - Mushroom and Potato Curry.  You can find the recipe here.



Other stuff...



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Yesterday for us (Wed.) was very bad - including ice cream for dinner when we went to a concert in a park. We began today with waffles and maple syrup and I'll bet we skip lunch. Our diet has never come back to normal since I was on chemo and hated everything I used to love. We really should start eating healthier. Your meals look nutritious and delicious.

Lisa Gordon said...

It sure looks like it was a healthy eating day for you.
Everything looks so yummy too!

Nicki said...

well, now I just feel fat! I don't think one healthy piece of food went into my mouth on Wednesday. Well, perhaps the cooked chicken and maybe the sweet corn - oops, scratch the corn ("sweet"). Yea - now I'm just feeling fat.

Fantastic pictures - food photograph is no easy thing. The accountability for what you ingest is even trickier. :)

William Kendall said...

And now I'm famished!

Ellen Whyte said...

Fun meme. And we share a favourite tea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...