Saturday 24 August 2013

Focus on Pooches...

Some of you may know I have a pet photography business (Focus on Pets Photography).  With that hat on (well actually it's a tee-shirt) I did a photo shoot with three adorable whippets last Saturday.  Their owner is writing a book about them and wanted some shots for publicity purposes.  One of the whippets is called Scout and he's blind, and what a character!  He actually ran into my head and then down my back when I was taking pics lying on the ground, it was hilarious.  The same day I did some pics for the local animal rescue centre (Leicester & Leicestershire Animal Aid) at their Family Fun Day along with David and our fellow photographer friend Corrie, it was a busy day!  

Izzy...

Scout...

These three shots were taken at the dog show...




7 comments:

jabblog said...

Beautiful! I'm sure Whippets have springs in their legs:-)

The Silver Bunny said...

So beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes (soppy me again !).xx

Nicki said...

I admire your talent to photograph animals - it is far more challenging than one might think. These are no exception - adorable!

Lisa Gordon said...

They are all so wonderful, Barbara.
I especially love Izzy!

Barbara said...

Thanks all - and The Silver Bunny, you're as bad as me :-)

William Kendall said...

Very distinctive doggies!

Ida said...

Fabulous photos of these dogs. They are all just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...