Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cats on Tuesday...

A very late Cats on Tuesday.  This is purely down to me suffering from 'Bank Holiday Weekend' - itis. We had a three day weekend, which meant my addled brain thought that yesterday was Monday and I had another day to do this.  The disgust of the cats knows no bounds, and Charlie maintains his long-standing opinion of me i.e. that I am, in fact, rubbish.

As compensation here are two photos of each cat (in fact Mrs P has three as she sneaked into the background of Charlie's first pic like a ninja).







Mrs Pod 


Pepper


Charlie

7 comments:

Gattina said...

That's normal bank holidays affects the routine ! As I am on bank holidays the whole year, I always think that Friday is Saturday ! I really don't know why. Your photos are gorgeous !

jabblog said...

Your cats make such gorgeous subjects.

Lisa Gordon said...

They are beautiful, Barbara!

Barbara said...

I can never get enough pictures of your cats, even though they think of you as rubbish. How dare they when you make them look so lovable!

William Kendall said...

And they are such pretty kitty cats too...

Ida said...

Your cats are so pretty and you do them proud with your wonderful photos of them. As a fellow cat lover I can so relate to their "catitudes!"

Ellen Whyte said...

We loooove three days weekends! Photos are wonderful too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...