Sunday 18 December 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...



Last Scavenger Hunt before Christmas... and it's snowing outside my window.  Not heavy, but snow nonetheless.  This hunt ended up in a last minute panic (nothing new there!) and I had to scoot around this morning to get it completed, as despite my good intentions I spent most of yesterday reading Kate Atkinson's Case Histories (superb by the way).  


What is it?


It's this...
My Christmas teapot appears by 
special request of Penny and Laloofah :O)


Posky asleep
Sleeping cat...
Posky doing what he does so well.

Christmas Grinch
Joy...
Cath exuding Christmas joy and cheer ;O)
(Her hat says 100% Christmas Grump).

RSC Window
Window...
Inside the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.


I then became a bit obsessed with windows and took these two as well.
The first is the Stratford Sweet Shop - love that sign.  The
bottom one is the Christmas shop with Shakespeare's 
Birthplace reflected in it.


Half bauble
Half...
Half a bauble.

Merry Christmas
and just in case I don't get another chance before next week...

18 comments:

Patrice said...

Merry Christmas, Barbara! love that Joy shot!

Tamar SB said...

These are fantastic! Love them all!

Abby said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I had that teapot!

Unknown said...

WOW....that bauble shot is stellar!!!! I love the fact that you converted your window shot....what gorgeous light streaming through....Merry Christmas.

Sonishka: Far and Away said...

Beautiful collection. Love the sleeping pic, grump is funny and the shopping windows are awesoe. Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

Kmcblackburn said...

A very merry Christmas to you too my cyber friend! Oh my goodness, I LOVE that "joy" capture, what a great and good sport of a friend you have. Please tell her she gave an old gal from across the pond a good chuckle this morning, haha. I am so drawn to your window shot from the Shakespeare theatre. Lovely in b/w and the composition and lighting is superb. Bravo!

Kathy

The Chair Speaks said...

We love the pictures of Posky and Joy.
Merry Christmas to you and kitties! :)

Barbara said...

Merry Christmas to you and Dave, the cats, and Cath too who really should be an actress. She's a hoot. I love these photos.

Barbara said...

Many thanks. Cath is a complete nutter!!! We were in a cafe when I took that shot of her and some of the faces she pulled made me choke with laughter.

Lori said...

Love the first window shot! And I agree she's a hoot!
Merry Christmas!

Lori

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Lovely window shots and I love the light streaming into the theatre.

Rosie
http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/12/snowflake-template-freebie-for-you.html

Bree said...

I don't leave comments that often but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate and love seeing your photos. You are one talented photographer. Happy Holidays!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your window shot is gorgeous - and joy makes me giggle.

Barbara said...

Bree: Thanks very much :O)

Deborah Tisch said...

The window image is my favorite. Love the light and shadow.

Cedar said...

Fantastic photos! I love half and your first window shot!

Daenel T. said...

All great shots, but the windows are my absolute faves!

Kay Rhodes said...

Wow...love your photos. The cat is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...