1. Do you wear holey jeans? If so do you buy them that way?
No I don't, they often end up that way where various cats have hung off them but it's really not a fashion thing.
2. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Ha, ha! That's so funny. I wish I did, the slightest thing wakes me up, and as soon as I wake up my brain switches on and starts darting around all over the place. Plus I have cats.
3. What's your favourite way to eat an Oreo?
I have no idea what one is, is it a biscuit? I'm not into biscuits.
4. Do you wear shoes in your house?
Yes. If I'm slobbing about I'll just wear socks. I'm not into slippers either.
5. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
The airport :O) Okay, maybe I'd send David a text!
6. Have you ever been in a food fight?
No, the idea of making a mess with food makes me cringe. I also don't like food if it's messy to eat, I hate it if it gets on me.
7. Do you snore?
I'm sure we've been here before... yes I do. Although as I don't sleep much it can't be for long.
8. Do you know how fast you type?
I used to know... I honestly can't remember. I'm pretty fast at touch-typing thanks to all the academic essays I've had to write, and I'm very fast at inputting numbers! (Boring work-related fact there).
9. Can you do a headstand? (Without using a wall).
I can't do one using a wall or anything else!
10. How do you like your popcorn?
I don't. It has the taste and texture of cardboard and it smells revolting. I really hate it if I'm at the cinema and someone is eating it near me. And what is this obsession people have with eating when they're watching a film? Can they not just sit and concentrate on the screen without filling their faces and annoying us film buffs?