Tuesday 7 January 2014

Cats on Tuesday...

In which the cats did sod all really!

 Pepper watched the rain...

Charlie watched the rain...
(and me getting wet!!!)

Mrs P thought about watching the rain... 

... and Ralph didn't care
as he'd found another Christmas
decoration to kill.

Charlie and I tried out
my new infa-red remote for my camera :-)

Finally, Charlie enjoyed himself thinking
up threats for anyone who might try to
use his images illegally...


More kitties at Gattina's Cats on Tuesday.

5 comments:

S. Etole said...

Love your cats!

Gattina said...

Same scenario here ! some watch the rain and the rain and the rain again only Arthur is more interested in other things like food for example ! He became a very clever thief !

Ida said...

I absolutely LOVE your cats and your photos of them. Mrs. P here today made me laugh really hard.

Barbara said...

Thank you :-)

William Kendall said...

Doing sod all is always called for. That's a good day.

Is Charlie taking stalking lessons from the lions of The Ghost And The Darkness?

And Ralph is obliged to kill Christmas decorations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...