Tuesday 21 September 2010

Things on a string!

Well actually they're three hearts on a ribbon - but that didn't rhyme.  From my cheap felt and beads I got on Saturday I made three lavender-filled hearts with a ribbon going through them to hang about being smelly. I may go mad and put a bow or something similar at the top.  And yes, there are only two hearts in the photo, but that's down to my impatience at not being able to fit three in the frame at the first try!  I'm not known for my patience...


And this is a purely gratuitous shot of vegetables chopped up for today's soup.  I am loving the colours...  Think I added too much stock as it's not as thick as I usually have it.


2 comments:

Retro, Air and Track Photography said...

After you went to work Pepper was eyeing it up with a view to having it. Until she was told that is!

Barbara said...

The voices tell her to do things... bad things...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...