Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wordless Wednesday... Out and about with Helen

I've had three days off from work this week as a mini holiday and today is the last day (boo-hiss).  I spent it with Helen and we went over to Bradgate Park where I took a lot of photos and she gamely did whatever I asked her to do in the name of photography.  Thanks Helen, I had a brilliant day, and I like the fact that you take payment for your modelling in the form of chocolate eggs!


Helen-21
My brolly is now so famous it insists on its own credit in photo shoots...


Helen-20
... it's from Aspire in Stratford upon Avon if anyone has brolly envy.


Helen-17
... It gets everywhere.


Helen-7 Helen's fee...

 ... Ah, the infamous 'about to hurl flowers at someone' shot

I have no idea what this is about...

4 comments:

Erika Price said...

Love your seriously stylish brolly! Thanks for dropping by Erika's Wordless Wednesday

Kmcblackburn said...

I am soooo going to start calling my umbrella a BROLLY....it just sounds so much more photogenic that way :). Love that last photo, haha. It's amazing what people will do for chocolate, I know it works on me too, haha.

Laloofah said...

Helen needs to raise her modeling rates! ;-)

Looks like you had a fun and pretty day together, and a pretty place to spend it for your modeling shoot. LOVE your brolly - looks both stylish and efficient for keeping the rain and sun off. If I had one (and I wish I did!), I'd be tempted to add fringe and sparkly bangles around the bottom of it. :-)

That last shot is too funny! Helen was either in the throes of a bad case of Spring fever, or a major chocolate high! LOL

Barbara said...

My brolly and I thank you :O)

Laloofah - Helen hadn't even tasted chocolate as of that last photo - I think it just being in close proximity to it that unhinged her. And I notice those Moo chocs are SOLD OUT!!!! I had some of their chocolate drops once... nomalicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...