Friday 12 November 2010

That Friday feeling...

Thank crunchy it's Friday.  I have no idea where this week has gone!  I was going to start being organised (ha!), in getting Christmas stuff ordered, find out about a new meditation class, and sort out photos for a calendar and cards.  Instead I've been to work, come home and slumped (I really don't have time to go to work and am not sure how I manage it).  I did manage to snap a few photos yesterday, I was trying to take a photo of myself and Posky using the cable shutter release on my camera and a tripod,  but Posky decided to turn his back on the camera so it looks like a picture of me with a grey beard.  (It has also made me realise that leaving eight weeks between hair cuts is too long.  I swear that fringe would have reached my chin soon if it weren't for the fact I'm booked in for a trim today...)  The other one is a picture of a pink flower, I have no idea what it is but I like the colour, and at least it didn't try to get away from me whilst I was trying to take its picture.  I haven't given up on the photo of me and a cat yet, it might involve bribery, coercion and/or strong arm tactics and a tin of tuna, but I am determined...

This season's must-have accessory - removable beard, runs on tuna and can also be worn as a hat...

Slightly more co-operative pink flower

4 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

The picture of the flower is beautiful. Its lovely to see such a colorful photo in these grey days.
The first photo looks very very happy!!!
Love your header because I love to read too!
*Happy Friday*

Rune Eide said...

Your header looks VERY organized - by books are all over the place. Bingo for the flower!

jabblog said...

Cats are just so uncooperative, aren't they? It's a lovely picture of you, anyway, ignoring the Father Christmas grey beard, and the flower is delightful.

Barbara said...

Thanks for the comments. I had to have organised bookshelves during my BA and MA to save time, and the habit has just continued, the header shows part of my poetry and lit crit bookshelf, next to it is 18th and 19th century novels and related criticism etc etc etc. I'm not obsessive, honest :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...